STEP 1: REGISTER
1) Download the 'My Bentley' app from your smartphone's app store.
2) Once you have successfully downloaded the app you will need to Sign Up and complete the registration steps.
Note: You will need your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) which can be found on the windscreen of your vehicle.
STEP 2: VERIFY – no action required
1) You will receive an email to confirm that your account request is being processed.
At this stage you do not need to take any further action. We will validate the information that you have provided and confirm that you are the rightful owner of the vehicle.
We aim to confirm your account registration as soon as possible, however, this security check may take up to 48 hours.
STEP 3: ACTIVATE
1) Once successfully verified, you will receive an email containing a link to the My Bentley app.
2) Click the link in the email to create a password for your account.
3) Log in to your account and define a 4-digit PIN (which provides an additional layer of security when using certain features in the app).
4) You will now need to activate your services from inside the vehicle (see Activate in-car services and Activate remote services)
Activate in-car services
1) Access the 8-digit in-car services pairing code from the My Bentley app Dashboard. The pairing code can also be accessed from the Details submenu in the app (located below the vehicle name).
2) Enter the pairing code into the Infotainment system using the steps below:
From the My Bentley homepage select the Options icon > Activate my in-car services > Add new user > Enter pairing code.
Note: Depending on vehicle model and country of purchase, the set-up and use of In-car services may require you to establish a data connection in your vehicle, see Frequently Asked Questions.
Activate remote services
1) Scratch the label on the plastic tag (attached to your key fob) to reveal the 10 character vehicle code.
2) Enter your username (email address used to register for your My Bentley account) and vehicle code into the Infotainment system using the steps below:
From the My Bentley homepage select the Options icon > Activate remote services > Primary user > Set primary user > Enter Username and Vehicle code > Log in.
Note: Availability of Remote services is dependant on vehicle model and country of purchase, see Service Availability.
Add a vehicle
You can add additional vehicles to your account by following the steps below:
From the My Bentley app Dashboard swipe left until you reach the Add A Vehicle page > Enter your VIN and preferred Retailer > Add vehicle.
Once we have confirmed ownership of the vehicle, it will appear in your virtual garage (which can be accessed by swiping left on the app dashboard).
Note: You can only add vehicles which support the use of My Bentley services, see Service Availability.
Delete a vehicle
If you sell your vehicle or no longer wish to use the My Bentley services you can remove the vehicle from your account using the steps below.
From the My Bentley app Dashboard navigate to the vehicle that you want to delete > Select the Details submenu (located below the vehicle name) > Delete vehicle.