This service requires you to set-up a data connection in the vehicle by inserting a Mini SIM card.
To activate Wi-Fi hotspot:
1. Insert Mini SIM card.
2. A pop-up will appear asking you to Select an access point > Select the mobile network provider/type of your SIM card.
3. From the Infotainment home page select Phone.
4. Select the Options icon > Phone settings > Wi-Fi settings > Activate Wi-Fi.
Note: It is also possible to create a Wi-Fi hotspot through the vehicle by tethering data from your smartphone.
To connect a mobile device to the Wi-Fi hotspot:
1. From the Infotainment home page, select Share internet with Wi-Fi devices.
2. On your mobile device select the vehicle’s Wi-Fi hotspot name.
3. Enter the Wi-Fi hotspot password.
To view the vehicle's Wi-Fi hotspot name/password: Phone settings > Wi-Fi settings > Hotspot settings.
This service uses the data connection from your smartphone.
1. Using the Lightning® cable, connect your iPhone® to the vehicle via one of the USB ports located in the glovebox.
2. Read and accept the prompts that appear on the vehicle’s infotainment screen.
3. If your phone screen is locked, unlock it to start CarPlay®.
Note: A pop-up will appear on your iPhone® screen giving you the option to allow CarPlay® to access your phone whilst it is locked.
This service requires you to set up a data connection in the vehicle by inserting a Mini SIM card or tethering your smartphone.
1. Cancel any active route guidance.
2. From the Navigation homepage, select the Layers icon.
3. Select Google Earth to activate the satellite display.
Note: Google Earth will no longer be offered on any new vehicles from May 2018. However, it will continue to be available on existing vehicles until the end of 2020.