STEP 1: REGISTER
2) Once you have successfully downloaded the app, click 'SIGN UP' and complete the Bentley ID account registration steps by:
- entering your email address
- creating a new password for your Bentley ID account
- accepting the Bentley ID legal terms
Watch our help video on YouTube.
Note: Bentley ID will subsequently be implemented across additional Bentley digital platforms allowing you to access these services using your Bentley ID account credentials.
STEP 2: VERIFY
1) You will receive an email containing a link to verify the creation of your Bentley ID account.
2) Click the link in the email and complete the account set up by:
- selecting 'Allow' to give the app permission to access the required data
- accepting the My Bentley app legal terms
STEP 3: ACTIVATE
Once your account is set up (Step 1 & 2) you will need to log in to the My Bentley app and add your vehicle.
1) Click 'ADD A VEHICLE' from the app Dashboard.
2) Enter the Vehile Identification Number (VIN) and select your preferred Retailer.
3) You will receive an email to confirm that your vehicle request has been submitted. We aim to confirm your vehicle request as soon as possible, however, this security check may take up to 48 hours.
4) You will receive another email once your vehicle request has been approved. An image of your vehicle will now appear in the app.
5) Click 'DEFINE PIN' (underneath the image of the vehicle) to create a 4-digit PIN. This PIN will provide an additional layer of security when using some of the My Bentley app services e.g. Lock my car.
You will now need to activate your services from inside the vehicle (see Activate remote services).
ACTIVATE IN-CAR SERVICES
1) Access the 8-digit in-car services pairing code from the My Bentley app Dashboard. The pairing code can also be accessed by clicking the Info icon (located top-right of the vehicle image) in the app.
2) Enter the pairing code into the Infotainment system using the steps below:
From the APPS homepage select the Options icon > Activate my in-car services > Add new user > Enter pairing code.
Note: Depending on vehicle model and country of purchase, the set-up and use of In-car services may require you to establish a data connection in your vehicle, see Frequently Asked Questions.
ACTIVATE REMOTE SERVICES
1) Scratch the label on the plastic tag (attached to your key fob) to reveal the 10 character vehicle code.
2) Activate remote services using the steps below:
From the APPS homepage select the Options icon > Activate remote services > Login for remote services > Set primary user > Enter Username and Vehicle code > Login.
Watch our help video on YouTube.
Note: Availability of Remote services is dependant on vehicle model and country of purchase, see Service Availability.
ADD A VEHICLE
You can add additional vehicles to your account by following the steps below:
From the My Bentley app Dashboard swipe left until you reach the Add A Vehicle page > Enter your VIN and preferred Retailer > Add vehicle.
Once we have confirmed ownership of the vehicle, it will appear in your virtual garage (which can be accessed by swiping left on the app dashboard).
Note: Once the vehicle has been successfully added to your account you will need to complete the activation steps outlined above i.e. Activate In-car services/Activate Remote services.
DELETE A VEHICLE
If you sell your vehicle or no longer wish to use the My Bentley services you can remove the vehicle from your account using the steps below.
From the My Bentley app Dashboard navigate to the vehicle that you want to delete > Select the info icon (to the top-right of the vehicle image) > Delete vehicle > Delete.
If you no longer wish to own a My Bentley account you can permanently delete it by following the steps below.
From the My Bentley app Dashboard click on the Profile icon (bottom-right of the page) > Select Account > Delete account > Delete Account > Confirm.