Data services for New Bentayga* lets you seamlessly connect your devices to an in-built Wi-Fi hotspot ensuring you and your passengers stay connected on the move. This high-speed service provides you with an uninterrupted internet experience for up to eight devices.
*Please be aware, this service is only available on New Bentayga.
The Verizon in-car Wi-Fi hotspot feature is now available to customers in the USA.
You can connect to the Wi-Fi hotspot following these steps:
1. From the Infotainment system homepage, select 'Connections'.
2. Select the ‘Wi-Fi’ option.
3. Select ‘Wi-Fi Hotspot Settings’
4. Connect to your in-car Access Point by going to Settings > Wi-Fi.
5. This will prompt the Verizon portal to launch on your smart device, use this portal to purchase a data-plan.
6. The data for your Wi-Fi hotspot will be available within 24hrs from purchase.
To add an additional device to your in-car Wi-Fi, follow steps 1-4.
If you require any additional assistance, please contact the Verizon Customer Care Centre on 800-922-0204.
To buy a Data Plan in the USA Please use the QR code on your Bentley's HMI. Alternatively, you can click the link below and enter your IMEI.
For Vehicles registered in Canada:
1. Ensure you have completed the Primary User nomination and created the Bentley ID.
2. Ensure you have downloaded and registered for MyBentley app.
Activating Data Plan:
1. From the Infotainment system homepage, select settings
2. Select Phone
3. Note the IMEI number (this will be needed when you register on the Rogers portal)
4. In MyBentley app, select Data Services – this will re-direct you to the support website.
5. Click on the Roger's Portal link
6. This will prompt the Rogers Portal to launch on your smart device, use this portal to register your vehicle to purchase a data plan.
7. The data for your Wi-Fi hotspot will be available within 24hrs from purchase.
If you require any additional assistance, please contact Bentley Customer Care.
To buy a data plan in Canada please click the link below.