Data services for New Bentayga* lets you seamlessly connect your devices to an in-built Wi-Fi hotspot ensuring you and your passengers stay connected on the move. This high-speed service provides you with an uninterrupted internet experience for up to eight devices.
*Please be aware, this service is only available on New Bentayga.
The Verizon in-car Wi-Fi hotspot feature is now available to customers in the USA.
To purchase a data-plan for your in-car Wi-Fi hotspot, please follow these steps:
1. Press the top bar on your Infotainment system homepage.
2. A pop-up will appear along the top bar, select the ‘Connections’ icon.
3. Scroll down this dropdown menu to find 'Wi-Fi hotspot', select this option.
4. Scan the QR code displayed on your Infotainment system using the camera function on your smart device.
5. This will prompt the Verizon portal to launch on your smart device, use this portal to purchase a data-plan.
6. The data for your Wi-Fi hotspot will be available within 24hrs from purchase.
7. Once the data-plan is purchased, follow the first 4 steps again to connect additional devices.
Alternatively, you can connect to the Wi-Fi hotspot following these steps:
1. From the Infotainment system homepage, select 'Connections'.
2. Select the ‘Wi-Fi’ option.
3. Select ‘Wi-Fi Hotspot Settings’
4. Connect to your in-car Access Point by going to Settings > Wi-Fi.
5. This will prompt the same Verizon portal to buy a data-plan or connect an additional device to the existing hotspot.
If you require any additional assistance, please contact the Verizon Customer Care Centre on 800-922-0204.